top of page
Blonding + Extension Cancellation Policy
A 50% non-refundable retainer fee is required to book your appointment.
Please arrive on time to your appointment to ensure the best experience possible! Arriving 15 + minutes late may result in modifying the services I am able to offer and you will still be charged for the services scheduled. If I am unable to modify your appointment I may respectfully ask that we reschedule.
Our time together is valuable, please be respectful of my time as I am to yours!
"No- Shows" will incur a charge of the full service amount. If I do not hear from you 15 or more minutes into your scheduled appointment time it is considered a "No-Show" and your card will be charged for 100% of the service scheduled.
Thank you for understanding.
Other Policies + Procedures
- Please no children allowed unless they are getting a service.
- Once you leave the salon the style created cannot be refunded.
- If you feel like your hair needs to be fixed due to something done on my part, please let me know within a week and I will have you come back in free of charge... we're all human. However, if you feel like your hair didn't get as bright or as light as you wanted it, etc. Please note it may require multiple sessions to achieve the desired goal and sometimes certain pictures cannot be recreated on certain types of hair.
- Do not add any other chemicals to your hair after leaving the salon, this can result in hair loss/ damage.
- Cell phones are allowed, but pretty please not at the shampoo bowl.
- If you are not feeling well, please reschedule and get better at home.
bottom of page